You are invited to participate!
Calling all exhibitors to LumaFest! Be part of this unique opportunity to present the Petaluma community with the wide range of resources that SRJC Petaluma offers.
Participation by all instructional departments, student services, and student clubs will make this a true open house.
Options for participation
Participation can be as simple as staffing an information table, or as elaborately interactive as you can imagine. We encourage:
- Activities that encourage involvement of our attendees.
- Shows that educate or demonstrate skills or processes.
- Special activities for youngsters that can educate and inspire them to consider college in their future.
- Mini-workshops or How-To demonstrations.
- College booths may sell souvenirs or low-risk food. See the LumaFest Policies and Procedures if you intend to sell food or souvenirs.
There is NO CHARGE for a college booth.
The registration deadline is October 4, 2019.
For general questions or if additional space or equipment is needed, please contact Kate Lucas at email@example.com or call (707) 778-3917.
All Vendors must comply with LumaFest Policies and Procedures.